Thursday, March 18, 2010

pampangabloggers.com

Hi! I’m Rachel from Pampanga. I started blogging since 2006 out of curiosity. I write a personal blog and a few technical blogs, more on tutorials, about my work.

Out of a need to teach

Just this January 2010, I was looking for a way to teach my family and relatives about blogging and internet in general. My selfish goal was to find someone in my family to talk about something I know during reunions and family gatherings. That is my deep dark secret (*grin*). The better reason is, I want to open an opportunity for them to earn through blogging. And then the idea came up to look for mentors and students who would be willing to teach and be taught. Unfortunately, there was no community located in Pampanga. That is the birth of PampangaBloggers.com.
PampangaBloggers.com is meant to gather Kapampangan bloggers and create a vibrant community in the future. The site aims to bring together seasoned and upcoming bloggers alike. It also aims to help other Kapampangans aboutblogging and share their own experiences.

Pampanga Bloggers need you

In any community, there are always more than 1 person involved. I would like to invite you to be part of this community. How can you help?
  • Are you a Kapampangan blogger? Let’s talk
  • Recommend a kapampangan blogger to be featured
  • Submit a tutorial about blogging at any level
  • Read or subscribe in this blog and tell others who might be interested. Comment and share what you know or would like to know
  • Join the forum (to be added in the near future)
If you have any question or suggestion, please feel free to contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment