Thursday, March 18, 2010

dreamhousewebsolutions.com

About the me and this site

myavatarHi, my name is Louie. I am a proud Pinoy who loves to explore the Internet, play basketball, develop site and listen to good music. I developed www.mypinoyonline.com (together with my girlfriend Joise) – blog where we talk about Pinoy and everything. In my early month as a blogger and web developer, I wanted to keep track and share my experiences, researches, tips and how to’s of blogging and web developing. So here it is :)
Evidently, Internet has changed the way poeple communicate, work and live. It changed my lifestyle either. Inovative media platforms such as blogs, wikis and forums are digging their own way to information gateway and web marketing. Nowadays, someone with an interesting idea can reach the whole world and even make money out of it, and all it takes is an internet connection.

Read more: http://www.dreamhousewebsolutions.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment